SC - Re: emulsified sauces

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Oct 3 16:51:03 PDT 2000

Do you have a yard or balcony?
If you do, build a 'williamsburg dovecote' This is a birdhouse with attitude.
Imagine a central core large enough for someone to stand in[they usually were set
on 4 legs so that the base of teh house part is at waist height] and the walls on
all 4 sides are actually planks hinged along one side to make access doors into
all of the little nests. You raid the boxes at night so the birds are stunned by
the light and you just grab the critters and snap their little necks.
margali