SC - Dolmas, apple pie, Chevrolet...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Oct 4 05:32:45 PDT 2000

Richard Kappler wrote:

> From: Laura C. Minnick <lcm at efn.org>
>
> > Ok, I must be a mutant. (I know what you're thinking Puck, and it isn't
> > nice!) I really don't care for cheese on my apple pie.
>
> I wasn't thinking mutant at all 'Lainie.  I was thinking more along the
> lines of commie pinko slug.  No cheese on apple pie.  Indeed!
>
> smirking, Puck

Nah, I think it's more like, if you only had Tilamook Cheddar, would
_you_ put it on apple pie? And then we know what the Pacific Northwest
uses for apples, don't we?

Never let it be said I don't get myself into trouble on your account,
Puck, or take up your causes...

Adamantius, who may have just bitten off more pie and cheddar than he
can chew
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com