SC - Christianna's elevation OT OOP

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Oct 4 18:39:41 PDT 2000

> 	In my group and in my household.  He is a treasure though,
> and will be my 'token' Pelican in my elevation this weekend (!)
> 	Christianna

> Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful time.
> Lucrezia

	Thanks!  I understand you are going to have dinner with my Baroness when
they are in London in a few weeks.  I envy them terribly, especially
since the airplane ticket reservations were made on cell phones from my
camp at Pennsic!  OOOH!  Have a nice curry for me, I still remember the
dinner we had at that curry place in Wales with Rhianwen and Umberto, and
the feast we had at the Drachenwald Crown List we attended.  MMMmmm.  And
people say the food in England is terrible!
	Christianna