SC - Entreaty to the Listmembers

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 20:01:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/4/00 7:10:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> I know we have listmembers in Seattle (Barony of Madrone) who are going
>  to be better able to find a fit for Arthur, but if there is anything I
>  can do, I do live in An Tir (several hours south) and I have a son who
>  is also 14. He would be very welcome to hang out with us when it can be
>  arranged...

    Thank you... I know that he is very active during events.  His father
will be in Seattle starting this month, the rest are following in December.
I don't know how soon they will make contact with the Barony, but I hope as
soon as they can.

    I will let them know that their are friendly people on the look-out for
them.. <G>

    Khadijah