SC - OT - Sex sells everything!

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Oct 5 04:54:03 PDT 2000

I have a friend who watches a lot of TV.  He 'specially likes the History
Channel.  I often fall asleep watching some military history program with
him.  Well, last night THC ran a program called "The History of Sex." I
happenned to catch the episode about the Middle Ages.  Some interesting
info, but, we've got to stop talking about cucumbers.  According to the
program, we could be hanged, mutilated or burned at the stake for playing
with vegetables.  Also, for a time, the definition of sodomy included sex
between a married couple with the woman on top. And they say big brother is
watching us now? Leanna