SC - RE: Ruzzige Cake

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Thu Oct 5 14:35:04 PDT 2000

I did make this for a feast last May.  It took several tries before I
finally came up with a recipe I was happy with; naturally it's at home and
I'm not.  I'll gladly post it tomorrow if anybody is still interested.

The result was somewhat pizza-like:  a flat bread crust topped with the egg,
cheese and herb filling.  I seem to recall that I ended up using a
flour-oil-water mix to get the crust because I was becoming increasingly
frustrated with the flour and egg mess.  I also omitted the flowers, since I
couldn't get them to survive the baking process.

Rose