SC - Syrup of Lemons

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Thu Oct 5 14:34:59 PDT 2000

I was gifted with a large bag of Key Limes the other day and at first didn't
quite know what to do with them.  I used them in the place of lemons in the
Miscellany recipe for Syrup of Lemons.  It was dead simple to do and tastes
great cut about 5 to 1 with water.  One question, does the syrup need to be
refrigerated?  I normally keep "Rose Lime Juice" is the refrigerator and its
a simular syrup.

Daniel Raoul