SC - OP recipe request

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Oct 11 04:10:14 PDT 2000

Diana L Skaggs wrote:

> At 10:43 PM 10/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >I still can't look at meatloaf with Stuff in it without seeing in my
> >mind's eye (_not_ a pearl onion in meat loaf, despite appearances) the
> >early 30's "Our Gang" short subject where Dickie Moore and Stymie Beard
> >make the fundraiser cake with assorted Stuff in it, useful things like
> >rubber gloves, hot water bottles, a rat trap, etc. And then I have to
> >hear that sound... "Wheeeep! Whooooowwppp!"
> >
> >Adamantius
>
> OK, Stephen, I remember this particular "Our Gang." Are you sure I'm not
> qualified to be OLD?  Leanna

Well, with respect, if you sat through it in the early 30's, I'm torn
between saying, "Yes, you're old," and "Age isn't an issue in this case."

If, on the other hand, you're like me and saw it on TV as a kid, or even
on videotape, then you're probably not old.

Adamantius, graying teenage father
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com