SC - OP recipe request

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:00:36 PDT 2000

That kinda like the way I make hamburgers suprise.  I make two and stuff
them with whatever I have leftover (the beets and mashed potato is great)
then I quickly run them under the cold water faucet and off to the grill.
They are fat and sassy and a big hit.

Come to think of it, that's the way I make potato salad too.  Empty the
fridge..
Olwen