SC - Help wanted

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Fri Oct 13 06:55:49 PDT 2000

You will most likely have already been besieged by eager young
people ready to offere their services to you. Please let me add
my offer to the pile.

>1. I need a monoglot.  I need someone who has never studied
>Spanish (no, not even a class in high school in which they didn't
>pay attention) to take a look at my rough draft.

I have no real knowledge of Spanish and never studied it in
high school. I am also a professional software manual
writer very familiar with documenting oddball projects
that require, among other things, a careful attention to how
people in multiple cultures view documents written in English.
My e-mail packages at work and at home can easily handle
both the size and type of file you would be sending.

>2.  I could use a HTML expert to help me web this thing, after the
>proofreading is done.

And as luck would have it, one of my main tasks in the past
and occasionally now, was to develop online software documentation,
websites, and research information for several companies. I
think I have a very good knowledge of HTML in all its
flavors.

Do let me know if I can be of help. And if you're besieged by
offers, congratulations and I completely understand.

All my best,

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com