SC - Re:Milk in Bags

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 14:28:02 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/16/00 1:55:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Olwen writes:

> I know it's Monday morning and I had a long weekend, but THIS image just
>  threw me.  Milk in bags.  How do they DO that??  Now, I know that milk
comes

>  out of a bag, so to speak, but my minds eye cannt' focus on this.  Does
the
>  bag resemble an udder??  Now that would be funny!

Having grown up with it, it was stranger seeing milk in plastic 1 gallon
containers. First thing I thought of was, "how ya gonna thaw that out?"
because we buy milk 3 or 4 gallons at a time and freeze it.

As for how they do it? Not sure, but having a resealable spout would be
really cool. They are just rectangular bags that are sealed. We have milk
pitchers that the bags sit in and you just cut the top corners to pour the
milk.

Udders. Funny. :)

Hauviette