SC - Herb blends for soft cheeses--a question

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Tue Oct 17 12:29:22 PDT 2000

Maire, try Dill and Chives, a great combination. Thinly sliced Scallions go
well with this as well. I do this all the time. Sprigs of thyme, chopped
oregano, marjoram, etc.. all go well. Try also Garlic and freshly ground
pepper. Try them out at home first.

You could also try serving it with sippets if you really want that cheese
and cracker effect.

Cheers

Aoife

Good Luck