SC - Heading to Boston

ekoogler at chesapeake.net ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Oct 17 15:19:45 PDT 2000

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'll be up in Boston for the rest of the week and won't
> be back until this weekend. So I won't be able to check
> in for my email as well.

That's too bad...I'm leaving Boston tomorrow...I've been up here since Sunday!
But, if anyone else is in the neighborhood, I'll be back next week, arriving
late Sunday afternoon, leaving on Thursday.  The only real plans I have (other
than attending class during the day) is to go to the BMFA on Wednesday.
So...I'd love to get together with anyone????

Kiri

This email message was sent using web-based email services provided by Chesapeake.Net
Internet Services.
http://www.chesapeake.net/