SC - munchies or side dishy

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Oct 17 18:17:03 PDT 2000

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/17/00 8:55:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jenne at mail.browser.net writes:
>
> >  didn't we recently
> >  discuss to the death the fact that a lot of people won't eat quiche?
>
> I seem to recall we had a lengthy discussion about  a statistically
> insignificant group of males who would not eat it based on the ranting of an
> insignificant author who wrote a book on the subject. :-)

Something like that, but you're glossing over the f... I mean the
reality... the f-word is being abused in this thread... that the primary
opposition to quiche as represented on this list is exactly that.
Opposition and an assumption of fact (sorry, I wasn't supposed to use
that word) that seems to reflect personal preference.

I don't mind quiche myself, and my careful research shows that four out
of five dentists surveyed recommend quiche over sugarless gum for their
patients who eat quiche.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy