SC - Thanks

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:28:13 PDT 2000

>On another note, I'll be flying to the Kingdom of Drachenwald (Central
>Germany) for their Crown Tourney tomorrow (my Lord is currently stationed
>there).  We will be staying in a 12th Century Castle, that is allowing the
>SCA use of their medieval kitchen and feast hall.  Part of the festivities
>will be a 14 "remove" feast.  It'll be interesting to see how the Europeans
>do this and what is served, considering all the feasts I've ever attended
>here in the States consist of 3 or 4 removes at the most, usually with one
>or two items in each remove.
>
>Gwendolen

I trust you will be taking a camera and hopefully planning to post the
pictures to a view site!  I would love to see the hall and kitchen in all
it's SCAdian glory.

I went once, years back, to a non SCA party at a castle in London.  It was
the only time I have had the opportunity to visit one and it was grand.

Olwen