Young feast help [was Re: SC - Worst feast ever...]

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 10:55:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/18/00 9:11:47 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> The only age restrictions I know about are the ones
>  that keep under-18 off the battlefield.
And actually, that is not **entirely** accurate either. You cannot have under
18's in the fighting area. they can be used in the battlefield. They can
stand behind the water bearers tables and cut fruit, fill jugs, etc.

Its just no one wants a kid on the field with the fighters who are not used
to looking **down**. Can lead to nasty trample injuries, to say the least.

Lars