SC - OOP: Re: Harry Potter foodies

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 11:29:30 PDT 2000

Returning to one of our silly Pennsic topics, now that Gunther's away...

Just this past weekend, I tested a concoction of Canada Dry club soda [very fine
bubbles!] with Torani "Almond Roca" buttery toffee flavored syrup on a senior
herald's kids, big Harry fans.  They wanted more syrup in it than I did, but
pronounced it excellent Butter Beer!  I had to leave the bottle at their house.
This is not a huge leap from the regular Italian sodas, come to think of it.

House-elves, it seems to me, must have more sensitive little pancreases than humans
do,  if sugary stuff gets them 'drunk'.  Pass the jerky, Winky!

Selene