SC - Worst feast ever...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Oct 18 13:14:58 PDT 2000

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> I do pretty much the same thing with the teens I shuffle around.  There have
> been some camping events outside our Barony where I have insisted the girls
> pin a paper proclaiming their ages.  Better silly and safe.

We have a couple of belt favors that the girls must wear if they go out
for bardic, etc., in the evening. Black, with a large white Maltese
cross, with white lettering that clearly proclaims "My Uncle is a
Hospitaller".  The Hospitallers locally are a fairly well-known war
unit, most of them Very Large Men, and many of them call me 'Aunty
'Lainie'. Of course the question might be- who would you rather face- an
over-protective Hospitaller, or and over-protective (and angry!) Aunty
'Lainie?

'Lainie