SC - children in the kitchen

Hoon, Twila HOONTW at libra.unm.edu
Wed Oct 18 22:29:30 PDT 2000

Huzzah!  I am glad your girls and your area understand the importance of
allowing children to find ways to interact and help and learn to love
playing in the SCA.  If you are ever out my way (al-Barran, Outlands),
please come find me and have the girls join in.  As I mentioned in a
participants to help out.  Keep encouraging the girls.

Sabia