SC - children in the kitchen

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 06:45:01 PDT 2000

Lady Tabitha, it sounds like your girls are great.

In my opinion, we parents are lucky to have somehow found the Society and
have chosen to bring our children.  The uniqueness and chivalry found in
this surrounding is enough to get children interested and we can generally
feel safe knowing that the "village" we have chosen to help raise our kids
is usually far and away better than many in our mundane lives.

Now that my daughter is out "discovering the world" she knows that where
ever she is, there is always "family" out there if she needs a hand.  For
me, that is a great comfort.

Lady Olwen the Odd
ps  don't be surprised if a waif ends up on any of your doorsteps...