SC - Recipes for children

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Oct 19 22:26:32 PDT 2000

Drake asked:
> I need this in a burning hurry (next 2 hours)
>
> A work colleague's 12 year old daughter has an assignment on medieval cookery.
> Does anyone have any simple recipes or urls to point to?

I'm sorry Drake, I get this list by digest and can usually only read it
late at night. But perhaps this will still be of use or be of use to
others. This file in the CHILDREN section of my files has some simple
recipes and directions for this purpose:
p-cook-child-msg  (13K)  6/ 8/00    Period cooking for children.

This file, also in this same section, is also similar:
chd-ck-clsses-msg  (5K)  3/ 3/00    Children’s cooking classes.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net