SC - FoodTV and the SCA, was - Emeril (long)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 20 08:38:04 PDT 2000

DeeWolff at aol.com wrote:

> Add to it that as I was assisting trying to  find qualified, discreet people
> who showed us in a good light despite the "mundane" limitations, the field
> was opened to any Joe Smoe in a t-tunic and you will know why I gave up as
> well.

I _like_ T-tunics!

But yes, it was a little frustrating when we were fairly careful to try
to find people who would present us in the best light, and then what
amounted to an open casting call appeared on various EK mailing lists. I
think my favorite response, though, was from the guy who said he had
experience at documentary filmmaking and editing, and that the producers
should contact him privately to discuss the project and terms...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com