SC - fantasy restaurants

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 17:17:52 PDT 2000

Oh, Sieggy, you are truly warped.

I have always wanted to open a restaurant called "The
Flaming Pit of Hades."  It would feature flambéed
foods, like flaming shish kabobs, crepes Suzette,
baked Alaska and steaks grilled at your table, and
food like deviled eggs or ham, shrimp diabolo, devils
food cake and other such food.  The waiters would all
be dressed in black tuxes, with little horns and a
barbed tail, have a mustache and goatee and have a
diabolical laugh and a fiendish sense of humor.  The
Fire Dept. would hate it. Not to mention the Christian
Coalition ...

Huette

- --- Siegfried Heydrich <baronsig at peganet.com> wrote:
>     I dunno, I've always wanted to open a restaurant
> serving German,
> Italian, Spanish, and Japanese cooking. It'd be the
> world's first Fascist
> Food restaurant! We could serve:
>
>     Nuremburgers (make your own judgement)
>     Roast Quisling with Vichy sauce
>     Peking Duck & Run
>     Mouselinni Upside-down Cakes
>     Schnitzengrubers
>     Mojo Tojo
>     Franco Fritters
>     Blasted Beef a la Guernica
>     Dresdentorte en flambe
> and
>     Buchenwald Bean Surprise (it's a gas!)
>
>     Franchise opportunities available!
>
>     Sieggy (building a bunker under the rock)

=====
shall never cease to be amused.