SC - cuskynoles

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 23 03:48:19 PDT 2000

Isha ArrowHawk wrote:

> > I Was There, despite it not being St. Crispins Day. You may now *please*
> > cease having visions of Adamantius holding rousing speaches waving his
> > 10" Dick around.
> >
> > I sadly missed saving some of that debate, and what I did save is hard
> > to get at these days, so if anyone has the full thing archived, I'd be a
> > happy camper. Size is no problem.
>
> The totally wonderful comment I could make regarding the last sentences of
> the above 2 paragraphs will forever remain in my oh-so-lively imagination.
> There are ladies present.  *blushes and giggles softly*

No, really, I have a 10" Dick, and many ladies in my Kingdom can attest
to it. In fact, I used to have two (accusations of snakehood
notwithstanding) but upon consulting with my lady wife, I gave one of
them to a lonely lady in my Province.

For cuskynoles, though, I think one of those half-moon-shaped pastry
cutters, or maybe one of those Finnish [Finnish?] half-round knives
[uli?] would be better.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy