SC - RE sour kraut (cooks 2716)

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:24:47 PDT 2000

Sorry Bear, I disagree

Rumpolt - 1581 German (are you sick of us yet ;-) does list recipes using
'Saures Kraut'  (would quote, but he is home and I'm at work), but being a
cookbook he gives not directions for making the kraut (one is served with
cream (or sour cream.. dont recall). (and no, it is not just cabage because
he has several just Kraut recipes.

Gwen Cat