SC - Ironmen Chef competitions

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Tue Oct 24 08:16:49 PDT 2000

Our cooking guild and others are just starting to discuss holding some
Ironmen chef competitions.

I am looking for information from people who have held/sponsored/judged
and from those who have partcipated.  We want to know to know how
it worked for you from the multiple viewpoints - partcipant, judge, or
organizer.  What would you have done differently to improve it for
the next time?  What went exactly right (as you planned) ?

You may make your replies/comments privately to me if you wish to do
so.

Kateryn de Develyn
Guildhead - Calontir Cook's Guild

dhense at ifmc.org    or   nickiandme at worldnet.att.net