SC - Going to NY

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Oct 24 08:34:11 PDT 2000

DeeWolff at aol.com wrote:

> When in NY, I highly recommend the Met (Metropolitan Museum of Art) at ANY
> time. If you have time, check out the Museum of Natural History and The
> Hayden Planetarium (on the opposite side of  central Park). I also recommend
> the Pierpont Morgan Library as well.

Gotta, just gotta, see those Golden Deer and the other Scythian Gold
stuff at  the Metropolitan Mueseum of Art (the Met is an opera house,
the Mets are the ducks in a broken-bat shooting gallery).

Isn't there something still going on at The Jewish Museum, something
like 3000 years of Brewing and Vintning?

Recently the Morgan Library had something about gold from Ur of the
Chaldees, IIRC. Don't know if that's still going on.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com