SC - When planning a feast ....

Rosalyn MacGregor ROSALYN at worldshare.net
Tue Oct 24 13:18:22 PDT 2000

Get reliable help that will be with you most of the time you're in the
kitchen

Make several copies of the recipes so that you can hand one to someone and
say "make this please"

Create a list of what order you think things should be done and post it
several places about your kitchen area

Try to keep your items for each dish together as much as possible; if you
have the space, organize your kitchen by the dish that will be prepared in
each section of the kitchen

Get an oven thermometer if you don't have one already

Make sure there is a reliable clock in your kitchen

Yours,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)