SC - Buch von guter Speise: new edition with English translation

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Tue Oct 24 18:12:00 PDT 2000

Thomas,

	How can we here in the States order this edition?  It will be fascinating
to sit down and compare them!  Can we order through amazon.de?  It's not
listed under the title Buch von guter Speise, or the Book of Good Cooking.
	I have a credit card and I know how to use it!  Which is the only way I
like to buy things from over seas.  Otherwise you can get killed by the fees
the banks charge you for exchanging currencies (legalized theft!).

Regina Romsey