SC - OOP - Black Food

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 19:07:05 PDT 2000

- --- lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> Maybe i'll just have to find some black food color
> and dye some water
> or milk...
>
> Thanks to everyone so far, and keep them cards and
> letters comin'
>
> Anahita al-shazhiyya
> "We are the Pack in Black... pack in black... pack
> in black..."

Watch out for some black food coloring, because is can
stain everything it touches.  A friend made a
beautiful vampire cake for a Halloween several years
ago and it had lots and lots of black frosting on it.
Everyone who ate it went away with black lips, gums
and tongues, which took hours to wear off.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.