SC - pumpkin perspective-

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:46:29 PDT 2000

Going through the hoard of listmail today and most of yesterday was easy.  I
just deleted all the bashing stuff without reading all but the first one or
if someone changed the subject title.

May I suggest that, in the spirit of the season, we each go to the grocer
and puchase a pumpkin and bash the damn thing on a rock and get on with
things.

I have enjoyed this list very much.  If this junk mail is going to
completely take over the list, I shall have to jump off for a while.

It is certainly understandable that people have opinions and pride.  Very
often they are like oil and water (obligatory food comment).

peace
olwen (who can't believe she got sucked into this)