SC - When planning a feast ....

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 25 13:49:04 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: SC - When planning a feast ....

> Get volunteers _in advance_ for clean up duty.  Often a passer-by during
the
> day is very happy to stand and wash prep stuff so make (using the plastic
> bag method previously seen on the list) a plastic covering apron so the
> volunteer doesn't have to spend the day wet.

Something that I do when my beloved and I go camping, is to carry a few of
those paper thin garbage bags, the really long ones?  I cut holes in it for
head and arms, and just slip it on over my clothes until I'm done with the
clean-up chores, then it gets tossed in the trash.  Fast, simple, and easy.

Just my 2 coins worth...

Ari