SC - Curry

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Thu Oct 26 08:40:42 PDT 2000

>I may be mistaken but I heard a report this morning on NPR that I thought was
>indicating that curry is addictive?  I only heard part of the report.  Does
>anyone know the details?

There was an article released by Reuters news that talked about this.
You can find the link here:

http://news.excite.com/news/r/001025/07/odd-curry-dc

Essentially the news report released from London talks about how
a research porject at Nottingham Trent University "found that
eating a spcy curry prompts the kind of physiological symptoms
addictive substances often provoke." Not having seen the actual
research for the study, I'd be curious to know how they got their
data. But perhaps this tidbit will help you if you wanted to do
further research.

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com