SC - FoodTV idea

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Oct 26 13:08:31 PDT 2000

Well, Rob agreed to make the medievaloid mennonite hearth as our outside
BBQ area, so with the addition of some 6' privacy fence to screen off
the back and side, and with judicial set dressing, we will have a place
to cook/film towards the end of the summer!

We are planning on a plain gravel ground covering, so with a medieval
looking trestle table and some small benches we have a set. Many of our
modern cooking vessels are pretty much unchanged from Roman times, so we
could do a segment on Apicius, something on early medieval, something
from late medieval, something renaissance and something elizabethan with
just variances on decorating and garb...and to finish it off,
andalusian, slavic or middleeastern for 6 shows.
margali

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html