SC - OT: apologies

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 26 12:54:33 PDT 2000

o.k., folks...  I don't see cc lines in this posts.

if she's already *left* the list, then she isn't seeing these supportive
posts unless you are copying them to here.

just a thought (and my brain is foggy... so *my* apologies if i've missed
something, which i probably have.

sleep would be a good thing right about now <g>)