SC - Cheap wine for cooking/Frugal Gourmet

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Thu Oct 26 20:37:53 PDT 2000

> >Oh, do you happen to have the cookbok of his that has the
> >avocado/chicken terrine recipe in it? I had it and we like the recipe
> >but it accidently fell into the sink and the printing washed off the
> >page...
> >margali

Today, in "Publishers Weekly", I read an article about a new book
of erotic stories in watery settings (hot tubs, lakes, etc.).  It's
called _Aqua Erotica_, and the book is waterproof.  The pages are
permeated with plastic, or some such thing.  Apparently, a number
of bookstores have chosen to display it inside a fishtank full of
water.

Wouldn't it be nice if they could apply that technology to
cookbooks?

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann