A Request: Different Subjects! (Re: SC - I am So Ashamed! (long))

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 27 05:55:38 PDT 2000

mi'Lords and mi'Ladies,
as a courtesy to those of us who try to sort our discussions by topic (this
is a *very* high volume list, as I'm sure we all recognize), please
remember to change your subject lines to something pertinent... this thread
has gone from a concern over a review of a book which might or might not be
about medieval foods, to a thread concerning the nature of the responses to
those reviews which bunny trailed into religious discussions and  humour
(both of which are far enough off topic that many folks would presumably
have absolutely no interest in and wish to delete) to an entirely different
series of threads (such as this one) with a good deal of On Topic substance
that many folks would, i'm sure, hate to miss.  it would be easier to
differentiate those threads if you would change the subject on your
replies.

this is *not* meant in any way to be a chastisement or any type of
list-copping (we have a very competant list manager, so I would never
presume!), but is simply a request from a fellow list member and a gentle
reminder that remembering to do so makes other lives easier.

thanks for your consideration.
I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier