SC - Clove oil

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Fri Oct 27 06:52:59 PDT 2000

Ilaria asked:

>Suggestions on where to look? [for clove oil]

I am assuming you're looking for some place online and not at
a place like your local health food store or a Whole Foods store.
I am just getting ready to order some for my apprentice project.
I will be ordering from http://www.atlanticspice.com/ because
I am east of the Mississippi. If you live west of there, you can
order from their sister store http://www.sfherb.com and get
better shipping prices. I've also been very happy with my
purchases from http://www.libertrynatural.com and they
have a far greater selection and also have excellent soap making
supply prices. I've never ordered from The Essential Oil Co, but
I'm told they're okay. Their website is http://www.essentialoil.com
if you're interested.

Hope this helps!

Iasmin