SC - Remember proper courtesy.

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:00:18 PDT 2000

> > I've noticed that people who say they are leaving a list very rarely
>send
> > the post and then sign off.  Perhaps they just can't recall how to sign
>off
> > (it's at the foot of all our posts, but some people never notice) or
>maybe
> > because they are planing to lurk until some thread of interest is
>complete.
> >
> > Bonne
>
>There was no need for this type of comment. Whether or not someone is
>desiring to leave and does not is not relavant. This remark was
>discourteous
>and possibly hurtful. If you can't post something about another list member
>with proper courtesy then please do not post at all.
>
>Gunthar

Oh dear, I really am bothered that this came across so badly.  I really did
not mean anything except what I said: usually when people say they are going
to leave, they don't immediately leave for various reasons. And my second
paragraph about thinking she'd posted since then was merely to say she
seemed to have not actually left yet and was therefore getting the messages
of support.

I intended no negative judgement on Ari, or anyone else who doesn't
immediately sign off. I was glad to see she was still on, hoping that was a
sign that she would stay.

My apologies.

Bonne