SC - where is everybody?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 2 11:03:58 PDT 2000

In Caid we had Collegium Caidis, where the main food content was my class on
"Feasting for Kids." We cooked sausage rolls with pre-made bread dough in a
toaster oven, mixed up a 'renaissance salad' [compost salat] and decorated a
'castle cake' as a subtletie.  Served it in separate courses on a table they set
themselves.  It seems to have made quite a hit, and these youthful subjects are
well on their way to being assimilated into the Collective of Foodies. <g>

Selene