SC - Boiled peanuts, was, food bashing/EK Coronation

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Oct 3 04:58:17 PDT 2000

Well, I remember wandering into the kitchen, looking for some water and being
handed a 10 lb bag of onions and a knife. Something about the person who was
going to prep the onions being missing. In the grand scheme of things, 10 lbs of
onions are pretty innocuous. I have been assigned 50 lbs of carrots. Dos anybody
have any real idea how long it takes to prep and julienne 50 lbs of carrots?
margali