SC - Boiled peanuts, was, food bashing

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Oct 4 07:13:18 PDT 2000

Oh Noble Adamantius,
It turns out that my new job may, on occasion, bring me to New York.  If such
occurs, it is my hope that we may be able to get together so that I can finally
meet you...as it appears I may never do so at Pennsic!

If you are agreeable to such, I'll let you know when I'm coming, and we can,
perhaps, plan something!

Kiri