SC - Chicken soup?

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Oct 4 23:37:50 PDT 2000

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Philippa Alderton wrote:

> Mordonna skrev:
>
> >This varies significantly from my Aunt Golda's chicken soup.
>
> Really, Mordonna. I'm wondering which jewelry stores, and how many, we have
> to rob just to get the ingredients.....

Probably not many. Just ask your doctor which precious stones he
recommends. It was only those that the doctor recommended that you was
supposed to use. I *know* I should have nicked one of the boiling flasks
from the lab while I still worked there.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
I've had attacks of diarrhea that were cleaner than VisualBasic.
		-- Lionel