SC - date sugar

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Oct 5 05:49:06 PDT 2000

Rob's aunt and uncle have a place just outside Indio, so we can get dates from
the south, and his mother lives in fresno so we can get the rest of the
fruits/nuts and grape goodies[have I ever mentioned how chocolate dipped orange
muscats are almost better than sex...] Although rob did bring home a care
package in july from his visit home. They sell hais at rodeside stands in indio
during the date festival -though they call them date balls.
margali