SC - OT - Sex sells everything!

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Oct 5 22:00:21 PDT 2000

 But no fun, so champagne and desserts... which is interesting in light
of the picyures of bathhouses, you know, where everyone is in the bathtub
with his prostitute, and  off to the side you see them in bed? Across or
next to the bathtubs  there's usually pitchers of wine and plates or
bowls of cherries.
> Father Abelard the Lesser
> ('Lainie is covereing her face and snickering- she has a lot of fun-
> too much in fact- and will likely need to do much penance in the
> future...)

	One of the few non-mermayde pieces of artwork in my bathroom is a
woodcut of two naked people in a large tub (looks like half a barrel you
would stomp grapes in), with a board across the tub with food and drink
on it.  They are reaching for each other, not the food, but presumably
they took time for refreshment.
	Christianna