SC - OT - Sex sells everything!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Oct 6 14:27:13 PDT 2000

This is beginning to get too far off-topic. Please end this thread
now.

Another cautionary note is please do not include entire posts
when responding. Either snip pertinent parts of previous posts
or just refer to them. Do not include the entire post including all
pre- and post- headers.

Do not ask if people want you to post recipes. We do. Save
space and just post the thing. Everyone will be very grateful.

Remember that some people get just the digest format of this
list and so will have very long sections of useless information.
Please keep things concise.

Also, some people don't have automatic word wrap. Please
truncate your posts. Otherwise people can recieve one big
long sentence that scrolls forever across the screen. When
I see those I rarely read the whole thing and so some good
points or information can be lost.

Thank you,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator