Word wrap (was: SC - OT - Sex sells everything!)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Oct 7 16:20:02 PDT 2000

Hmmmmm.  It came back looking just fine to me...as it did when I sent it out.  I went
and checked "preferences", and my wrap was set to 72....don't know!

Kiri

PS  No, it wasn't intentional....I thought mine was coming out ok.  The ones that I
find really annoying are the ones that don't wrap at all...they just go on and on
until the sending hit <enter> to start a new paragraph!

Kiri