SC - Re: Ruzzige cake

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Oct 8 15:28:59 PDT 2000

My goodness, Thomas.  As knowledgeable as you are about food things, you don't
know what bliny (blini, blintz) are?  They are wonderful crepe-type delights
that either have a cheese mixture or fruit inside and are eaten, usually for
breakfast, with either powdered sugar or, more frequently, with sour cream!
GREAT STUFF!!!  Unfortunately, I don't have a recipe, but if anyone on the list
does, I'd love to have it.

Kiri