SC - OP recipe request

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 19:47:26 PDT 2000

Yes here is one that my family won't let stay in the fridge for long.

  3lbs. ground beef 22% or less fat
  1 pkg Mrs. Grasse's Onion soup mix.
  3/4 of a 16 oz carton of cottage cheese(small curd)
  2 large eggs beaten.

  optional 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms, 1 large clove garlic minced,
  1/2 cup tomato sauce divided, 1/4 cup  mixed in 1/4 spooned over the top,
1/4 cup catsup spooned over the top.  1 cup left over mashed potatoes or 1/2
cup cooked rice mixed in.

    Mix beef( you can substitute ground pork or turkey to make up to half of
the beef)onion soup mix, cottage cheese and eggs.  Add any or all of the
optional things. Place in a 8x11 "biscuit" pan and bake for 60 minutes at
350.