SC - Protectorate Feast 5 (no recipes)

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Mon Oct 9 14:03:20 PDT 2000

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Decker, Terry D." wrote:
> Protectorate Feast is now over and I'm exhausted.  I'll post the recipes
> seperately after adding more notes.
> \While I was involved in cleaning the kitchen, I was called out to receive
> first, the thanks of the Baron and Baroness and second, to receive an Iris,
> the kingdom grant-level award for Arts and Sciences.  Gunthar was kind
> enough to speak my praise and to present me with his personal Iris.  It was
> a great courtesy and honor.
> I'm tired.  I think I'll stop doing feasts.  Maybe I'll help make the bake
> goods for other cooks, if asked.  But, I have this idea...  >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Honorable Bear!!

You have done yourself and us, your delighted colleagues, proud.  you have waged war on ignorance and mediocrity and won in glorious fashion.  'Merely' baking bread will be a fabulous gift from what I here tell of your skills.

Relax and bask in the reflective glow until the cartiledge regrows in your back and knees.  Then, look back and smile at your triumph . . . then plan your next reprise <g>  Always leave 'em askng for more.  Maybe a couple months hence a timely fundraiser luncheon for a desparatetly needing cause in the area.  Talk about momentum.

pcem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco